Navigating IT: Objectives and Obstacles
InfoWorld’s Navigating IT Survey was conducted to gain a deeper understanding of the IT priorities and goals of the InfoWorld audience as well as how these priorities are impacting the structure of IT organizations.
- The InfoWorld audience is involved at multiple stages of the purchase process for IT products and solutions.
- These IT decision-makers are juggling multiple critical/very important IT priorities.
- Investment in, and focus on, multiple solutions within technology categories means this audience has in-depth information needs on specific technology areas.
- InfoWorld’s content channels supply the in-depth information on the technology areas needed by this audience.
- InfoWorld’s audience is engaged with content on the site to help them make decisions that help move their business forward.
For more information on this study, view the excerpt below. To receive a PDF of the research contact Sue Yanovitch.