Page views per month
Take an action as a result
of visiting Computerworld
Like to consume a high amount of
editorial content before making a purchase
See what’s special about Computerworld
Computerworld.com: Computerworld is an award-winning editorial website and top resource for enterprise users seeking insight and input they can trust. With expert editors across the U.S. and in key markets such as the U.K., India, Australia, New Zealand and the Netherlands, Computerworld is the destination to learn about the many technologies that enable digital business.
Computerworld First Look: The latest news and analysis on business technology.
Computerworld Windows: Windows updates, bugs and insights.
Blogs & Reviews
Android Intelligence Blog: Not your average android news — a diverse mix of advice, insight, and analysis with veteran android journalist JR Raphael.
Reviews: Computerworld provides thorough, fair and honest reviews of products, software and technology tools to help guide professionals in their buying journey.
Today in Tech: Hear directly from Computerworld Executive Editor Ken Mingis, Juliet Beauchamp and guests as they discuss the latest tech news and trends happening in the industry. Look for new episodes every week.
The Best Places to Work in IT: Foundry’s Insider and Computerworld compiles this annual list of organizations that showcase the best working environments for tech professionals. One hundred organizations are selected based on a comprehensive questionnaire of IT professionals focused on offerings such as benefits, diversity, career development, training and retention, and worker satisfaction.
Virtual events: Participate in Foundry’s virtual event summits that provide the ultimate immersive online experience surrounding a variety of critical topics that attract and engage the industry’s most influential tech decision-makers. These interactive events provide attendees with the opportunity to hear from spectacular speakers, access world-class content, and network with their peers and solution providers. Build new and meaningful connections with IT and security decision-makers through speaking and networking opportunities by partnering with us today.
“For more than 50 years, Computerworld has delivered authoritative, richly researched content for our audience of IT pros and decision makers, helping them make smart decisions about how to choose, use and manage the technology they need to be successful. Our recent in-depth evaluation of five different videoconferencing apps – critical tools as companies look to move forward with a more-distributed workforce – is just the latest example of the depth of knowledge and understanding about tech that Computerworld delivers every day.”Ken Mingis, Executive Editor, Computerworld
Use our insights to reach your audience of future customers
Explore our product offerings
- Branding/awareness – Generating brand awareness is the first step toward fostering relationships with enthusiasts. Establishing trust increases the likelihood a tech decision-maker will consider your brand during the buying process.
- Content – Quality content drives engagement. Foundry’s content capabilities can help position your brand as a leader to your target audience.
- Demand generation – Utilize Foundry’s exclusive first-party data to reach specific tech buyers based on purchase intent and other contextual insights.
- Native – Showcase your message to a tailored and engaged audience through seamless native integration on Foundry’s editorial sites.
- Research – Foundry offers primary research studies and audience analysis to help you discover the insights you need to create a strong marketing strategy.
- Social – Drive awareness and engagement by tapping into Foundry’s suite of social products to showcase your message to a broad audience.
- ABM – Personalize and scale your message to engage with a target list of your most valued customers with Foundry’s suite of account-based marketing services.