Page views per month
Average security budget
Of CSO50 attendees hold
security/IT Management titles
“CSO continues to be an engaging and important medium that gets me the information I need, when I need it, and at the right level.”Roland Clouter, Global CSO, TikTok
“When people ask me what my primary sources are for staying up-to-date on security issues, I always highlight CSO as the most consistent authority.”Mark Weatherford, Chief Strategy Officer and Board Member, National Cybersecurity Center, former CISO of vArmour and US Department of Homeland Security
See what’s special about CSO
CSOonline.com: This critically acclaimed website is the premier resource for enterprise security decision-makers. With full coverage on the security space that includes analysis, interviews, technical advice, product news and industry news, CSO delivers quality insights for security executives who need information they can rely on.
All CSO Online newsletters: Helping security leaders stay up to date on the latest news, trends, analysis, and solutions impacting the office of the CSO with regular updates from our award-winning site.
Blogs & Reviews
Blogs: Created specifically for security professionals, our blogs share industry perspectives with the CSO community.
Reviews: CSO provides thorough, fair and honest reviews to assist security executives in finding the right solution for their business.
Security Priorities: Foundry’s Security Priorities study is conducted to gain a better understanding of the various security projects that organizations are focused on and will be prioritizing in the coming year. Security’s role in the enterprise is constantly evolving — today, 80% of enterprise organizations have a CISO, CSO or other top security executive — and this study outlines that evolution.
CSO50 Conference + Awards: CSO50 brings the nation’s top security decision-makers together for three days of networking, peer presentations and opportunities for buyers and sellers to connect. The annual CSO50 Awards recognize organizations for security projects and initiatives that demonstrate outstanding business value. CSO Hall of Fame inductees are also recognized at CSO50 for outstanding achievement in the security field. Drive brand visibility by becoming a partner today!
Virtual events: Participate in Foundry’s virtual event summits that provide the ultimate immersive online experience surrounding a variety of critical topics that attract and engage the industry’s most influential tech decision-makers. These interactive events provide attendees with the opportunity to hear from spectacular speakers, access world-class content, and network with their peers and solution providers. Build new and meaningful connections with IT and security decision-makers through speaking and networking opportunities by partnering with us today.
“[CSO50] is truly a conference where you hear from the people in the trenches who are developing and implementing innovative security measures to meet the needs of their companies.”2019 CSO50 Participant
Use our insights to reach your audience of future customers
Explore our product offerings
- Branding/awareness – Generating brand awareness is the first step toward fostering relationships with enthusiasts. Establishing trust increases the likelihood a tech decision-maker will consider your brand during the buying process.
- Content – Quality content drives engagement. Foundry’s content capabilities can help position your brand as a leader to your target audience.
- Demand generation – Utilize Foundry’s exclusive first-party data to reach specific tech buyers based on purchase intent and other contextual insights.
- Native – Showcase your message to a tailored and engaged audience through seamless native integration on Foundry’s editorial sites.
- Research – Foundry offers primary research studies and audience analysis to help you discover the insights you need to create a strong marketing strategy.
- Social – Drive awareness and engagement by tapping into Foundry’s suite of social products to showcase your message to a broad audience.
- ABM – Personalize and scale your message to engage with a target list of your most valued customers with Foundry’s suite of account-based marketing services.