Consume a high amount of editorial and/or personal information before making a purchase decision
Plan to purchase computers in the next 12 months
See what’s special about Macworld
Macworld.com: Macworld.com is an acclaimed website dedicated to serving the highly knowledgeable and enthusiastic niche audience of Mac users. By focusing efforts solely on this audience, our editorial staff of experts are able to produce the most accurate, cutting-edge and up-to-date news and reviews for our dedicated audience, all in one place.
Macworld digital magazine: In a monthly digital issue, Macworld brings essential news and must-see stories about everything Apple.
Macworld deals: Discover the hottest deals on products for Apple lovers.
Macworld daily: News, reviews, tips: Stay up to speed on the world of Apple.
MacWeek: The biggest stories from Macworld.com.
Reviews & Deals
Reviews: Trusted to provide buying advice, Macworld offers fair and honest reviews on the latest tech, software, equipment and more.
Deals: Don’t miss the sales and price drops of popular products; stay in touch as Macworld reports the latest deals.
How-to’s:Looking for help on how to do something tech-related? Macworld experts are here to provide step-by-step advice on how to navigate setup and maintenance and how to fully utilize tech to your advantage.
Videos:Follow the biggest tech trends and news about Apple, Mac, iPod and iPhone, plus reviews, help and tips through video.
Use our insights to reach your audience of future customers
Explore our product offerings
- Branding/awareness – Generating brand awareness is the first step toward fostering relationships with enthusiasts. Establishing trust increases the likelihood a tech decision-maker will consider your brand during the buying process.
- Native – Showcase your message to a tailored and engaged audience through seamless native integration on Foundry’s editorial sites.
- Research – Foundry offers primary research studies and audience analysis to help you discover the insights you need to create a strong marketing strategy.
- Social – Drive awareness and engagement by tapping into Foundry’s suite of social products to showcase your message to a broad audience.
- Video – Reach and engage with enthusiasts through interactive video on Foundry’s editorial sites.
$16M spent annually on technology purchases via Macworld
Meet Macworld’s editorial leaders
An executive leader with more than two decades experience leading successful editorial teams, Matt Egan is Foundry’s (formerly IDG Communications) first ever Editorial Director.
Matt leads and supports Foundry’s world class teams of journalists in key markets across the globe, as they create expert content in multiple major world languages. He is responsible for audience development, data, content, ecommerce, analytics, video, and content strategy for the world’s most popular business-to-business and B2C technology publications and events.
Prior to his global role Matt managed Foundry’s award-winning enterprise and B2C editorial teams in the US, UK, ASEAN, France and Spain.
Matt holds a BA in English and Drama from the University of Hull. He’s married with two children and enjoys running.
Managing Director – Consumer B2C
Managing Director – Consumer
Christian Löbering is a global executive leader with a holistic approach to digital media and a decade of experience in leading successful editorial and commercial teams. Christian leads and supports his teams across the world to reach and inspire a global tech-savvy audience through a data informed publishing strategy, combined with editorial excellence, embracing technology and partnerships.