IDG Communications, Inc. (d/b/a Foundry) (“Foundry”) respects the rights of copyright owners. If you believe that your work has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Foundry with the following information by e-mailing email@example.com or by sending notice to the address listed below:
- The signature of the copyright owner or owner’s agent, in physical or electronic form;
- A description of the copyrighted work that is allegedly being infringed;
- Identification of the: (i) copyrighted work(s) infringed; (ii) the infringing activity; and (iii) the location of the infringing activity (typically by providing the URL);
- Contact information of the notice sender, including an email address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the intellectual property or copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information provided is accurate and the notifier is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the intellectual property or copyright owner.
For copyright inquiries, please contact:
Attn: Legal Department
International Data Group, Inc.
140 Kendrick Street, Building B
Needham, MA 02494