Virtual events with influential IT and security buyers
Virtual summits, roundtables, and custom programs provide a variety of opportunities for your company to share the virtual stage, garner leads, and converse one-on-one with technology experts and peers.
One-day Foundry summits include presentations and interactive discussions with industry leaders and the chance to network, engage and chat one-on-one with tech experts and peers, who look to Foundry to provide unique content delivered through the trusted lens of our world-class CIO and CSO brands.
The benefits of sponsoring Foundry’s virtual summits
- Elevate your company’s presence with speaking opportunities
- Connect and build customer pipeline
- Demo a product to a captive audience of IT executives
- Showcase sponsor partner visibility on agenda
- Optimize booth engagement
Exclusive access to in-depth conversations & turn-key execution
Leverage Foundry’s expertise in crafting the right conversation with a targeted, qualified intimate group to provide intent and pipeline intelligence
Live, one-hour gatherings with senior IT executives. Led by experts who facilitate deep dive conversations on critical topics. As the sole sponsor, you have exclusive access to in-depth discussions, candid feedback, and peer-to-peer networking.
The benefits of hosting a custom event with Foundry
- Establish your company as an expert on the topic
- Receive real-time feedback on challenges in IT today
- Experience learn and enjoy connecting with IT executives over a cooking class or wine-tasting program
- Streamline the process. Foundry’s turnkey solution means we do the heavy lift, all of it!
- Increase brand awareness, and thought leadership
“We ran three virtual roundtables with our partners and were thrilled with the caliber of the attendees, registrants and discussion at each event. I highly recommend this program at Foundry and the team we worked with to deliver it. They have a keen understanding of the market and deliver on what they say they will.”
— Bob Friske, Vendor Business Executive, TD SYNNEX
Leverage Foundry’s technology and content expertise and co-curate an event with us. Gain access to ﬁrst-class recruitment practices, interactive platforms, and professional event hosts to create the ultimate event experience. A bespoke event includes platform, moderator, content consultation and all production.
When is a custom event appropriate?
- Product launches
- Market/audience pivots
- Strategic initiatives
- Partner agreements