According to the global 2023 State of the CIO study, 91% of organizations in North America expect their overall IT budget to either increase or stay the same this year. North American CIOs expect an increase in budget for security improvements, upgrades with outdated IT infrastructure, and investments in new skills and talent.
The majority (84%) of North American CIOs say they are becoming a changemaker, increasingly leading technology and business initiatives. These CIOs are making changes by starting to work with clean information technology and aligning their business with ESG standards.
To learn more about the CIO role in North America, click on the infographic below.
You’ll get a full view into:
- Budget expectations for CIOs in North America
- The top business and technology priorities for this year
- How CIOs are involved in creating revenue-driven initiatives
- What’s driving IT investments
- How ESG standards are gaining traction in this region
To learn more about the role of the CIO in other regions, click the links below: