Security Priorities executive summary 2021
Based on the 2021 Security Priorities study, this executive summary provides insight into the various security projects that organizations are currently focused on and will be prioritizing in the coming year. The study looks at the cause of security incidents over the past year, the level of risk associated with operational technology environments, and the average amount of time it takes for organizations to detect a security breach. According to the research, most organizations (90%) say that their organization has added at least one security tool in the past 12 months. These organizations are actively researching Zero Trust technologies, Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR) platforms, Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) models, and deception technology to add to their arsenal.
Download the executive summary to get deeper insight into:
- How the security structure within organizations is changing
- Where security incidents are stemming from and the average time it takes organizations to detect one
- What’s driving security initiatives and where organizations are falling short
- Active security tools and solutions on the radar or already in use
- Security spending and investments and where those are going in the next 12 months