Data & Analytics executive summary 2021- EMEA region
Based on the 2021 Foundry Data & Analytics study, this executive summary provides insight into the data-driven initiatives IT decision-makers (ITDMs) in the EMEA region have on their radar, challenges associated with their data strategy, and the tools and solutions they plan to invest in to assist their goals. According to the research, 87% of EMEA tech leaders anticipate that data and analytics has the potential to fundamentally change the way organizations do business over the next one to three years.
To make this happen, EMEA organizations plan to spend an average of $16.7 million on data-driven initiatives over the next 12 months, including on new technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), prescriptive analytics and machine learning.
Download this regional specific executive summary to learn:
- Implementation plans for data-driven projects
- The business goals that are driving data-driven initiatives
- Challenges that are inhibiting organization’s progress with their data plans
- Upcoming investment plans and the technologies being researched
- Who’s involved and in-charge of data decisions and the vendor criteria they look for