Explore data-driven plans in EMEA
Based on Foundry’s 2022 Data & Analytics Study, this executive summary provides insight into the data-driven initiatives IT decision-makers (ITDMs) in EMEA have on their radar, challenges associated with their data strategy, and the tools and solutions they plan to invest in to assist their goals. According to the research, the majority of organizations (82%) have either already deployed or have data-driven projects on their roadmaps. To do so, EMEA organizations are investing in a variety of tools and seeking skills to support their initiatives such as data security, data management, data science, business intelligence, and data integration.
Download this regional specific executive summary to learn:
- Implementation and investment plans for data-driven projects
- Business goals that are driving data-driven initiatives
- Challenges that are inhibiting organization’s progress with their data plans
- Skills most in need to support data & analytics initiatives
- Criteria IT decision-makers seek from data & analytics vendors