State of the CIO executive summary 2023
Recent economic and geopolitical challenges have prompted organizations across most industries to prioritize cost management and performance optimization. Both dynamics have kept CIOs’ focus on operations even while their leadership role expands in preparation for the next wave of digital innovation.
The 2023 State of the CIO Study, which surveyed 837 IT leaders and 201 line of business (LOB) participants, was conducted with the objective of understanding how the role of the CIO continues to evolve in today’s business climate and to help define the CIO agenda for 2023.
Download this 15-page executive summary to learn:
- Activities CIOs are currently focusing on & plan to spend more time on
- The technology and business initiatives that will drive IT investment in 2023
- How the CIO role is changing & where they expect their involvement in other business areas to increase
- The reasons for technology budget increases in 2023
- The skill sets that CIOs anticipate hiring in 2023