CIOs continue to broaden the scope of their role by directing strategic initiatives and serving as effective change makers as organizations navigate operational and business model changes. Even as CIOs play a critical role in navigating future strategy, they remain tethered to efforts to optimize, modernize, and secure existing technology.
The 2024 State of the CIO Study, which surveyed 875 IT leaders and 251 line of business (LOB) participants, was conducted with the objective of understanding how the role of the CIO continues to evolve in today’s business climate and to help define the CIO agenda for the year ahead.
Download the report to learn:
- The activities CIOs are currently focusing on & plan to spend more time on
- The technology and business initiatives that will drive IT investment in 2024
- How the CIO role is changing & where they expect their involvement in other business areas to increase
- The reasons for technology budget increases in 2024
- The skill sets that CIOs anticipate hiring in 2024