According to the 2022 Foundry Data & Analytics research study, 60% of APAC IT decision-makers plan to increase their investment in data-focused initiatives in the next 12-18 months, and will spend an average $19.4 million in the coming year.
To understand where APAC tech buyers are in their data-driven journey, this executive summary provides insight into the projects they have on their radar, the challenges associated with their data strategy, and the tools and solutions they plan to invest in to assist their goals.
Download this regional specific executive summary to learn:
- The status of data-driven projects in APAC
- Top business goals driving investments for data-driven initiatives in APAC
- Challenges that are inhibiting APAC organizations’ progress with their data plans
- Skills most in need to support data & analytics initiatives in APAC
- Upcoming investment plans and the technologies being researched in APAC