According to Foundry’s 2021 Security Priorities research, the Asia-Pacific region leads the nation in ransomware and other cyberattacks. This is weighing on security leadership, as 94% of APAC respondents believe that their organization is falling short addressing cyber risks as ransomware and other attacks increase and employees continue to fall for phishing scams.
Download the executive summary to get deeper insight into:
- How the security structure within organizations is changing
- Where security incidents are stemming from and the average time it takes organizations to detect one
- What’s driving security initiatives and where organizations are falling short
- Active security tools and solutions on the radar or already in use
- Security spending and investments and where those are going in the next 12 months