of technology decision-makers say it’s challenging to find high-quality content.
of tech decision-makers are more likely to consider an technology/security vendor who educates them throughout the purchase process.
of tech decision-makers cite the lack of truly independent, unbiased information as a top challenge to finding high quality content (#2 overall).
Partnering with Foundry provides expert custom research and content strategists and creators, trusted brand alignment, and access to an audience of tech and security buyers. This unique combination is designed to help you understand your customers’ goals, challenges, and buyer preferences for your product or services.
Educating customers is essential
“We loved working with the research team, they set clear expectations and stuck to their timelines. They also gave us deadlines, which really helped! We received a good level of guidance from the team and the research was delivered in line with what we wanted “SUSE
Custom research solutions
This custom primary research program can be tailored to your specific needs to create insights, engaging content, and/or generate leads. We design your custom research specific to your content objectives and target audience to generate compelling and relevant peer-to-peer content that we know our audience wants to read. Our highly collaborative process allows for input into the research design and ensuing products but does not tax your existing resources. We can help you decide the scale of the research, and design and create the assets needed to fuel your customers’ educational journey.
- You own rights to the survey results and unique data points
- Data can be leveraged in a variety of custom content solutions
- Research-based content is a valuable lead generation tool
See how AccessData created awareness of their solutions and generated leads, with their Market Pulse program.
Custom quantitative research
If you need to survey multiple markets and regions, or different job titles, technology focus, or industry sectors, etc., our team can create a custom solution for you. We can source almost any target audience and advise on the best way to achieve your objectives. If you want to extend the research results, we will work with our content strategists, so the research data aligns with the content objectives.
Benefits of a custom project
- Premium targeting–tailored to your specific needs, including very niche populations.
- Tailored sample sizes–allows for a deeper analysis of the data and makes it easier to create multiple content formats.
- Local, regional, and global reach–research insights can be turned into content that is localized to specific geos.
Research fueling content
See how ReliaQuest used co-branded research as the foundation to create content in multiple form factors to engage their audience.
Custom qualitative research
While quantitative research provides a clear picture of the market (the who, what, when, how many, etc.), it may not tell us the “why” or provide necessary context. To fill those gaps, in-depth interviews with senior IT and business leaders can provide that nuance, context, and commentary to support your hypotheses or business objectives.
Benefits of qualitative interviews
- Tailored interview guide aligns with the quantitative research to bring that data to life and capture anecdotes and quotes from real IT leaders about real IT issues.
- Verbatim comments can be purposed as pull quotes in content, marketing strategy planning, and internal product development.
- Interviews are conducted by our specialized team of IT-focused interviewers.