CIO’s 21st annual State of the CIO research helps define the role of the CIO as businesses continue to navigate the tech landscape. This 2022 research shows that APAC CIOs devoted significant time this year to operationalizing new technology investments to deliver on promised business outcomes while also working hard to drive innovation.
Download this executive summary to learn:
- The areas APAC CIOs are focusing their time and expertise on, now and in the next 3 years
- The technology and business initiatives that will drive IT investment for the coming year in APAC
- Why IT budgets are increasing in the APAC region and by how much
- The skills needed to support digital business initiatives in the APAC region
- The current status of diversity & inclusion initiatives in APAC