Your demo is booked. See you there!
Frequently asked questions
- How do we collect intent?
Our intent data is collected from your website, social media interactions, engagements across the public web, research signals on global content, and Foundry’s proprietary audiences from our publishing network, events data, and branded conversations with real people.
- I already use intent data. How is this different?
We’re looking at intent differently, because buying doesn’t happen in one place. Most other vendors are only showing you intent signals from one place, like reading content. Foundry Intent is looking for buying signals on your website, the public web, our owned networks, and beyond for a more comprehensive view of who’s in-market and how. Then, we match intent signals with buyers and buying committees showing propensity to buy and send it your way, with their associated activity for immediate and personalized activation.
- Is this data compliant with GDPR and other privacy regulations?
- Yes, we take the privacy of our audiences, clients, and contact databases seriously. Our data consists of contact- and account-level intent based on buyers who have shown a legitimate interest. This B2B data provided to our clients maintains compliance with GDPR and other privacy regulations.
- What’s the pricing for Foundry Intent?
Pricing and packaging is dependent on data volume and use case. Contact us to learn more.
- I’m already a Foundry customer, how can Foundry Intent help?
We’re here to help you scale revenue faster. Convert intent data with advertising, lead generation, ABM, and more from Foundry. If you want to learn more, email your account manager.
Much of the buyer’s journey happens behind closed doors. We’ll show you how to identify in-market buying behavior and leverage it to ensure you stay top-of-mind.
Intent data can be a little intimidating. Learn how to implement intent data and use it to create effective account-based marketing campaigns.