Your own private discussion group of Polish IT leaders
Executive Roundtable discussions are delivered by us but tailored around your target audience and services.
Run either in-person or virtually, these highly-interactive meetings allow your company to deep dive into challenges faced by prospective customers, demonstrate expertise in solving those challenges, and generate new sales leads.
Why choose Executive Roundtables?
- Your own exclusive meeting group of active IT buyers, delivered and facilitated in full by us.
- Choose a topic of your choice, that enables you to demonstrate the problem your solutions solves.
- Hold an honest and open conversation with leaders on their pain points and how you can help to alleviate them.
- Choose from a list of flexible dates to fit around your existing marketing schedule.
- Host either in-person or virtually around your availability and needs.
Example topic areas
- Cloud optimization
- AI and automation
- Data and analytics
- Digital innovation
- Future workplace
- Customer and employee experience
- IT directors
- Transportation and logistics
- Finance and Banking
- Construction and engineering
- Food and beverage
- Manufacturing and textiles
- Energy and raw materials
- Healthcare and social services
- Retail and wholesale
- Chemistry and pharmaceuticals
- Education and research
- Trade and consumer goods
- Agriculture, forestry and fishing
- Government – state and local
- Tourism and hospitality
How it works
- A dedicated project manager will consult with you to create a theme for the discussion.
- Once confirmed, we will supply an appropriate moderator for the discussion and organise the location of the event (in-person or virtual).
- Our marketing team will create a dedicated website and execute a multi-channel marketing campaign to recruit attendees which fit your target market.
- We will provide you with regular reports on registrations, prepare your experts for the discussion, and introduce them to the moderator.
- On the day of the event, we will be there to fully facilitate the event, ensuring it runs smoothly. Two members of your team can attend the meeting.
- Post-event, we will provide you with contact details of all attendees, allowing your teams to organise follow-up discussions.